Aeon MS !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becky's GM App <3

2 posters

Go down

Becky's GM App <3  Empty Becky's GM App <3

Post  Becky Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:20 am

Name : My name is Becky.

Experience : In my private server experience, I have been GM/GFX in a couple of servers, I quit some of my job as GM because I felt the owner was not doing his job and/or making people who are not fit to be a GM a GM. I have been GM/GFX for SheriffStory, IllusionMS, and some other that I can't remember.

Proof : I have none. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reason why you are applying? : I would like to help this server grow, help new members that are lost or confused, host events, help this server become a successful server, and many more.

How can you help the server? : I can help the server by advertising, such as uploading a video to youtube (Ex: youtube.com/watch?v=jIqXvKaEBRo ), I can also host events, watch over the server while other GMs are not on, such as prevent hackers from hacking, and I also can make banners and such for the server.

Love,
Becky. c:

PS: Im sorry my GM app is so short. D: And if you don't pick me I understand C:
Becky
Becky

Back to top Go down

Becky's GM App <3  Empty Re: Becky's GM App <3

Post  JJ Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 am

Well, I'm gonna have to Decline it cuz there are people who worked harder and helped the server more often as a member.. And our staff team is kinda full at the moment.. Maybe try once our staff team is low.. Thanks .. -JJ

JJ
Admin
Admin

http://aeonms.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum